Find Delaware Real Estate
Search 6,332 Real Estate Listings & Homes for Sale in Sussex County Delaware.
New Delaware Homes
Delaware Home Builders
Use the Delaware Real Estate Search Bar above to search every MLS listing in Southern Delaware or Search New Delaware Homes and Delaware Home Builders by using the right hand navigation panel.
Newest Featured Listings Paul Maltaghati has 11 listings view all →
Ask me questions about New Delaware Homes, I have the answers!
Call 302 430 3543 to speak with Paul Maltaghati.
Why Use a REALTOR®
To Buy New Delaware Homes?
1. You’ll have an expert to guide you through the process. It might not seem necessary to involve a Realtor® in a transaction where a buyer can deal directly with a Delaware builder. However, by using a Realtor®, you have someone to protect your interests and guide you along the right path.
2. REALTORS® Services are FREE for Buyers. Why not have someone look out for your interests? Remember, the sales rep is just that, a representative of the home builder.
3. Delaware Builders rely on their reputations within the real estate community. Over 80% of their sales come from people working with Realtors®
4. On behalf of out-of–state clients, I pay a visit to local Delaware builders to scout the new Delaware communities and learn which lots are available, current incentives, inventory homes and spec homes. Just as I call on my experience and knowledge of an area to help, buyers locate pre-owned homes in a Delaware community.
5. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market and will take some investigation by your Realtor® to find all available properties.
6. The price is the price. Most Delaware builders build in a “marketing fee” in the sale of every new home. They’re prepared to pay the real estate agent (buyer’s agent in this case) a commission for bringing the buyer. If there is no agent involved, the builder simply keeps the “marketing fee”. Therefore, if you’re going to buy a new home without an agent, it’s going to be the same price as buying one with an agent. How would a builder ever succeed if they sold one home for “x” amount and the same home for a discounted price? That would not help the community appreciate and would not make the current homeowners too happy.
7. If you’re relocating to this area, I can be your resource for more than finding a new home. In addition to providing local area information, I can also stop by the work site, supply you with progress reports and email you photos of various phases of construction.
8. Set up and attend “your” home inspector during the building process. This is something that most builders don’t inform the buyer they are entitled to perform. I can accompany you while you okay the plumbing and electrical locations prior to dry walling, as well as on the walk-through or builder orientation.
9. I can assist you as you face hundreds of design choices and consider which upgrades could potentially add value to the home when it comes time to sell.
10. Realtors® handle hundreds of transactions. Having an expert on your side is critical. A new home often symbolizes family, rest & security-it’s just not four walls and a roof. Because of this, buying a new home can be an emotional undertaking. For most people, a home is the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on both the emotional and financial issues most important to you. Having spent years concentrating in new homes sales, I would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you if you are considering new construction.